Saturday, August 20, 2016

Miss Anya Bags with Quick Creations :)

I have a bright summery hello card for you today using Miss Anya Bags from The Greeting Farm for Quick Creations.


I created this card using paper from the My Mind's Eye "Collectable" collection.  I used the LDRS Creative "Gilded Doily" die and the Lala Land Crafts "Lattice Border" die, as well as a sentiment from the Lawn Fawn "Scripty Sayings" stamp set.  I finished it with some enamel dots from the Prima Marketing "Everyday Vintage" collection and the Simple Stories "Carpe Diem" collection.

I colored her up with my Copics,Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor Premiere pencils inthe following colors:

Skin:  E000
PC927, 939, 1081
Hair:  Y21
PC942, 1034, 943
Clothes:  BG10, BG72
PC992, 905, 1027, 901
Bag:  PB130
PC917, 923, 924, 925, 937

You can find all of the linked products in Noelle's online store at Quick Creations.  Excellent customer service and fast shipping make this shop an excellent addition to your usual web shopping stops!

See you soon for more fun inspiration for Quick Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment