Saturday, August 13, 2016

Puddles of Love with Mini Gorjuss and Quick Creations

OK, seriously, I fell in love with Gorjuss girls early on in my coloring career.  A new friend who introduced me to the stamp coloring world said to me you need to find your style.  I took one look at Gorjuss girls and said:  I FOUND IT! Hahahaha.  So, now they have come out with these Gorjuss minis, and they are every bit as sweet as the full size ones :)

So, here is Puddles of Love Gorjuss Mini for Noelle Martin and Quick Creations.


These stamps are so sweet, and of course since I very clearly suffer from Full Set syndrome, I had to have them all lol.  Good thing they are fairly easy on the pocketbook ;)

I also used the LDRS Creative Gilded Doily die and a Petaloo Burlap Bloom to create this card, along with some paper and flowers from my stash.  I printed the sentiment out on my computer, and it is a well-known saying, you can find it just about anywhere online.

I colored this Gorjuss Girl in my Copics and Prismacolor Premiere pencils in the following colors:

Skin:  E000
PC927, 939, 1081
Hair:  E11
PC1082, 946, 948, 935
Greys:  C1
PC1060, 1065, 1067
Pinks:  R81
PC1018, 993, 994, 1009

You can find all of the linked products in Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations, where you can also find superior service and great friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment