Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sweet as Honey

I have been having more fun with watercolors!



I have created this card for you today using a background that I previously made using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. I created some texture on the background using the honey comb stamp and Pumice Stone Distress Ink and Fossilized Amber with the Flourish stamp from the "Cherish" set.  I used the Honey Bee "Cherish" stamp set sentiments to create the two rows of sentiments and added some of the little bee and mini honey comb stamps in there too.  Then I stamped the flowers and watercolored them using Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.  I fussy cut the flowers out and layered them with dimensional adhesive so they stuck out from the page.

This is such a versatile stamp set, you can do just about anything with it!

Come back soon for more fun watercolor inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment