Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Feature - Prima Marketing Water Color Pencils!

I am back with the last of the Watercolor Pencil Friday Features, but don't worry...next week I will start a new series of Friday feature cards featuring one of my favorite stamp sets and creating different cards with one set.

So for this week, I have my second most favorite card, and watercolor pencils.  These pencils are by Prima Marketing and they are great!  Very creamy and smooth :)






This card turned out so great!  I am very happy with it.  The flowers are from Stampin' Up although I don't know the name of the stamp...if you know it, let me know in the comments below!  The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up, from the "Yippee Skippee" set.

So that's all for the Watercolor Pencils Friday Features...and the winners are?  Definitely without a doubt...Derwent Inktense in first place and Prima Marketing a close second!  I'm loving them both, and next I wil try mixing them up to see if I can blend them together well....yay!

As I stated above, next week I will start the new Friday Features using one of my favorite stamp sets and creating different cards with the same set.  And I'm gonna leave it a surprise as to which stamp set it is hehehe.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment