Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Feature - Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils

For this week's feature, I have a card created using the Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils.  And I have to tell you, although I am a Prismacolor fan, these were my least favorite of the five sets.  It could very well be because this is also the oldest of the five sets (like 25 years!) however, they did not blend well at all, and I found them very grainy for WC pencils.


This is a very small set, lol, 6 pencils, and I think I used them all here lol.  You can see in the picture the grain-iness of them (is that even a word? LOL!)  However, I stil think the card turned out ok.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up "Really Good Greetings" and the flowers are Hero Arts.

Next week, the last of the WC pencils is Prima, another great one :) See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment