Friday, September 2, 2016

Some water colored House Mouse with Quick Creations :)

Hello everyone, I have a sweet card for you today for Noelle over at Quick Creations.

This is Stampendous House Mouse "Blowing Bubbles", colored with Prima "The Classics" water color pans.






To complete this card, I also used some Simple Stories Carpe Diem enamel dots and paper from the Lawn Fawn "Perfectly Plaid" collection.  I LOVE this paper, it is so yummy!  And, and and....these watercolor pans from Prima are great :)  I was able to mix colors and layer them with no problems at all.  I painted the colors onto hot pressed watercolor paper.  This was a super-fun piece to create.  My first House Mouse image too, lol.  Loved it!

You can find all of the linked products in Noelle's online shop at Quick Creations :)  She is great to work with and has fast shipping :)

See you soon with more inspiration for Noelle over at Quick Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment