Friday, October 14, 2016

Firday Feature: Jennifer McGuire!

Hello everyone :)  I am starting a new Friday Feature series today where I CASE some of my favorite card artists!  Today I will start with the fabulous Jennifer McGuire of Jennifer McGuire Ink.

I created this card by CASE-ing Jennifer's card in this video.  However, I did change things up a bit :)



I colored this card using my Gansai Tambi watercolors :)  I stamped and clear embossed the background with the  Heidi Swapp Mixed Media background stamp, and the sentiment is the Sweet Wishes die and stamps from My Creative Time.  I love the Altenew Peony Scrolls stamp set, it is just gorgeous!

In two weeks I will use the same stamp set and video from Jennifer McGuire, to create another card, a little bit different yet again :)  I will be taking a break next Friday to post a DT project for Quick Creations :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment