Monday, January 2, 2017

A Very Happy New Year and some Paper Nest Dolls, and a new challenge :)

Happy New Year everyone!  How did you spend your New Year's Eve?  We spent it with family, which is definitely the best way to go.

It's time for a new challenge at the Paper Nest Dolls, and to start of the new year I have chosen to create using a brand new doll for Valentine's Day!

This is Love Letter Avery:


I colored her using my Copics and Prismacolor pencils, and completed the card using two La La Land dies, ribbon and flowers from my stash, paper from the Webster's Pages "Painted Passport" collection and glitter paper from American Crafts.

I love the way she turned out, she was so much fun to color and create with.

Come and join the challenge, the theme is always anything goes!  The challenge starts today (always the first Monday of the month) and runs till the end of the month, so you have plenty of time to join in!  See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment